Saturday 20 February 2010

USA Tour (Part 2)

I have called this post USA Tour (Part 2) as  we are still trying to organise the USA Tour Part 1 which is with the guys from New England who we toured with last year  - see Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountain Tour

Anyway today I confirmed my booking for this tour which has been organised my tour guide friend Gary Fleshman and his new company California Sunriders .  Its an invite only tour, with people who have previously ridden with Gary in other parts of the US.  The theme is Cowboys and Indians and as you can see we are doing about 2600 miles across the Southern States from Las Vegas to Dallas, in early October 2010 - I will be riding my favourite Harley - the Streetglide.  I will do a more detailed blog on the tour as it progresses.


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.