Sunday 7 February 2010

Road Trip - Harley Euro Rally, St Tropez, 2010

Having just been out for my first ride of the year (apart from New Years day), it has made me realise how much I am looking forwards to the trip to St Tropez in May 2010.  I also checked out the HD video of last years event, which although very "European"still gives the idea of what a great event it is.

I am riding down on the Streetglide in a group of nine who I know from Chelsea and Fulham HOG, taking it easy over three days and staying at very nice hotels.  When I get there I leave them to stay in the main camp site in a chalet by the beach - so I can listen to all the Euro Bands playing Foreigner covers until 3am - nice.  at the site I pick up the Othello Tracker which has been shipped down to pose around St Tropez on and enter the bike show, and hopefully a mate will fly in to join me and use the Streetglide.
 I will also be meeting up with friends from 1066 HOG and then riding back with them on a two day return.


View Larger Map

The weather will be hot and it will be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.