- Shaw Harley Davidson near Lewes is 22 miles away.
- Maidstone Harley Davidson is 23 miles away.
- Warrs in Mottingham is 27 miles away.
- Lakeside Harley Davidson in Essex is 31 miles away.
- Warrs in Chelsea London is 40 miles away.
- Guildford Harley Davidson is 47 miles away.
Having travelled quite widely and seen HD dealers all over the world, I am way passed getting excited over a new dealership - I have seen all the bikes, accessories and clothing before and am not going to be buying any - still its always good to look. The new dealership is in a converted industrial unit in Aylesford to the West of Maidstone and not far from the M20 motorway. The refurbishment has been nicely done with a new planar glass front and a mezzanine for clothing - leaving a clear sales floor for the bikes - I am sure you get the picture. Today there was a ride there by 1066 HOG, which I missed but was good to catch up with a few faces once I got there - I dont think they will entice any members there from Shaws.
So is it worth the extra mile for me from Shaw's - I dont think so, the roads to Shaw's are nicer, the product range is identical and I have a long relationship with the guys there.
Still I wish them success in these tough times.