Sunday 21 October 2012

Brightona 2012

my two favourite domestic bike days out are the Ace Cafe Brighton BUrn up in September and Brightona in October - I issed them both last year and missed the Ace this year, so I was determined to make Brightona!
In some bizarre the weather is always good for Brightona and this year was no exception, a huge turn out and a blue sky always makes for a great day.  I rode down with my friends and managed to blag a space right in the middle of the event in front of my friend Nutty's stand for his business Clean Bike Clinic.  We had a good look around and and then when it was time to leave I found the hydraulic clutch on my bike Richard II had failed.  So a top up with water and managed to get it going for the ride home.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.