Tuesday, 9 October 2012

a little bit more ROMEO80

.....getting there, just needs wiring - "just" is a complete understatement, dragging loads of wires through the frame to the brainbox and battery and back again.  We are keeping all the original BMW switchgear, but new Oberon indicators and a sweet little German speedo which is marked out to 220  - I will only be using the first 30% of that dial - I might even calibrate it for kph so I can watch it move more.  After its wired, rear tailpiece goes on and the seat - get an MOT and hit that road.  Here are some pics.




3 comments:

prosper said...

The new standard! I know of only 1 beemer that comes close to the quality of this build (Cadbike 33 by Duckman), but this one looks even better!

iansolley said...

thanks Prosper - Cadbike33 was my inspiration to do a Beemer!

James said...

Hi,
Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Custom Motorcycle Community? Our members will love it.
Members include: Custom Motorcycle Owners, Builders, Experts, Dealers, Collectors, etc.
It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also add Photos, Videos and Classifieds if you like.
Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
Please feel free to share as often and as much as you like.
The Custom Motorcycle Community: http://www.vorts.com/custom_motorcycles/
I hope you consider sharing with us.
Thank you,
James Kaufman, Editor

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.