Saturday 7 August 2010

Eaglerider

The reason for the lack of posts on the blog recently is because I have been touring with the family in California - and as I cant fit a wife and two teenage girls on a bike (not that they go on them anyway) - we are in a big Black Cadillac.  Yesterday in San Diego I had a free day so I hired a nice 2007 FatBoy from Eaglerider - and I just wanted to say what a great service they provide - and for us Europeans it all seems very good value at just over £100 a day all in.
I planned a good route of about 150 miles and it all went according to plan.

View Larger Map
Highlights were the Cuyamaca National Park, then Julian a great old mining town, seeing a flight of gunships landing at Miramar and some F-18's shooting overhead.  Finally onto the coast road home through La Jolla - a superb ride in the sunshine -without SatNav just some notes taped to the tank.  All the video and pics was shot on an Iphone 3G.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.