Thursday 3 December 2009

NEC Motorcycle Show 2009



Back Street Heroes had a Custom Extreme bike display at this years bike show and Stu the Editor was kind enough to take my Macbeth bike up for display, with some of the other cover bikes of 2009 from the mag and their sister publication Streetfighters. I had a nice look around and particularly liked the new concept bikes from Victory and BMW. I do like BMW's and could easily become a convert of their superb technology and styling......but custom bikes.....custom bikes.
I also met up with a few old friends including Gary our tour guide from Route 66 in 2008 who is convincing me to come on his Cowboys and Indians tour in Oct 2010 into Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona and Texas -sounds great.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.