Thursday 31 December 2009

2009 Year 1 for 7 Ages

I started this Blog in January 2009 - I remember I had a number of aims for the year - to have some great motorcycle rides and to get 7Ages started as a genuine custom motorcycle brand.
Highpoints for the year:
For 2010 - my ambitions are to finish, Bikes 5 (Othello) and 6 (un-named cafe racer) - exhibit at some shows and maybe sell 2 bikes! Rides well St Tropez is booked for May and New England for June, and maybe a trip to the southern states for September / October.









1 comment:

Gary France said...

Nice blog - a good mixture of custom bikes and rides. Good luck with your ride to St. Tropez and maybe I will see you there as I am going this year for the second time.

Gary
http://garysusatour.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.