Thursday 28 July 2011

Road Trip to Devon

In anticipation of a wonderful English Summer I arranged a weekend road trip to Devon with three local mates on their sportsters (inc XR1200), and a friend who was over from Denmark, who I loaned my Caesar Racer IV too - I rode my 1970 FLH with the Shovelhead in it.

Torquay is a favourite place of mine to go to - at 250 miles from home its the right distance for a trip and the coastal ride from Bournemouth is a treat, taking in places like Lyme Regis. We stay in Torquay for 2 nights and on the Saturday between we took all the little lanes and coastal roads down to Salcombe, and then back across Dartmoor, for a leisurely 160 mile ride.  Big nights out on the town  - great riding and company what more can you want from a weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.