- Day 1 - UK to Beaune - the wine capital of Burgundy.
- Day 2 - Beaune to somewhere near Turin in Italy - we have left this open to see how it goes.
- Day 3 - Turin to Bolzano - this is up in the Tyrol and the way there takes in the famous Stelvio Pass, a challenge on our bikes.
- Day 4 - Bolzano to Trieste - these last 2 nights are staying in very nice hotels - a bit of luxury on a trip is always appreciated.
- Day 5 - Trieste to Biograd - arrive at the HOG Rally and we have an apartment for the next 3 days.
- Day 6-8 - Hang out at the rally and in particular we have a Chelsea & Fulham party on the saturday night which will be fun to see some mates.
- Day 8 Fly home on wonderful Ryanair.
I am going to be riding my 1970 FLH No.7, and Gary will be riding his Road King "Leading Ladies" - you can tell Gary has the organisational skills, as his bike has two huge saddlebags and a large tour bag as well - he also tested it doing 20,000 odd miles in the US last year. My bike has got 4 beautifully crafted bolts which double up supporting the huge rear fender, and using this I have to strap on a weeks luggage! So using my trusty Ortleib Waterproof holdall, a cargo net and a large bungee I have managed to get it all on, as a test before I go. One other detail is the Nash Motorcycle Spare Fuel canister in a nice leather strap, as No.7's range is just about 100 miles. Roll on Sunday.