Sunday 12 September 2010

Ace Cafe - Brighton Burn Up 2010

Well after a miserable few days weather it was great for the sun to shine for the Brighton Burn Up - I went down with my mates Paul and Andy - and despite losing Andy for a bit and my exhaust coming loose, no major mishaps.  I have no idea the size of the crowd but the whole of Marine Drive from the pier down to the marina was full up with bikes and most of the top of the cliff too  - it was heaving, and I guess thats why it is one of the premier bike events of the year.  I went down on my Othello bike and was delighted with the responses - the bike is a real crowd puller.  Other highlights would be a nice free beer in the Shaw's VIP Airstream and I also found a leather strap to tie up my exhaust for a great ride home!
For some more great shots please check out my friend David Bartholomews Blog http://www.davidbartholomew.co.uk/brighton/brighton_bike_run.html

1 comment:

Gary France said...

Is that VW camper van really a sidecar on a scooter? Sorry to hear about your exhaust!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.