Thursday 8 July 2010

Caesar Racer (Bike No. 6) - Paint Back

One of the most exciting things about building bikes is when you get your paint back from the painter - I have tried to get far less prescriptive on my designs and leave it up to the painter to interpret it for me.  The last 3 bikes (including this one) have all been done by Image Design in Camberley Surrey, and I have been delighted - and this time was no exception.
My brief - keep it simple - colour palette, white orange and black, "Et, tu Brute?" on the tank and VI on the tail, and make it racy.

Have a look and tell me what you think.


Check the other Caesar Racer posts for more

1 comment:

Gary France said...

I like it. What colour will the frame be? I have trouble picturing the whole bike at the moment, so I am keen to see what it looks like when it all comes together.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.