Thursday 25 October 2012

2013 Road Trips (So Far)

Its never to early to look forwards to next years Road Trips - so far I have 3 booked and it looks like about 6500 miles!

Trip 1 is my annual pilgrimage to the HOG Rally at St Tropez - I am going with my regular riding buddies and maybe a few more  - we are doing a circular route taking in France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Holland and Belgium.




Trip 2 is with my local HOG Chapter 1066 - I think there will be about 10 of us and we are going to tour the Hebrides and check out all the distilleries, staying at this nice hotel there for 4 nights Harris Hotel




Trip 3 is with my wife Lisa to the USA - she has never ridden on a bike and is going to follow on in a car - which should be fun!





Really looking forwards to these trips which will all be made on a Harley Davidson Streetglide - my bike of choice for nearly every occasion apart from posing on the seafront.  Any recommendations from anyone on places to check out let me know.

2 comments:

Oz said...

I love planning trips. Looks like you are going to have some great one. I see you are going to visit Yellowstone. Great area. Research Beartooth Highway. You may want to try to ride it. It is near Yellowstone.

iansolley said...

Thanks Thomas I will check out Beartooth Highway!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.