Saturday, 31 October 2009
Wednesday, 21 October 2009
Just pulling Bike No.5 apart to send it to paint and powder - I have decided to go black on this for all the powder - frame, forks, bars, rocker covers etc. As for the wet paint well I am going to leave that up to Image Design the only brief I have given is that I want it bright red, with Chaos is come again (from Othello) in fancy script, and touches of red brass in the colour to pick up on the tail light.
Sunday, 11 October 2009
Friday, 2 October 2009
There is a great new book thats just come out called Motorcycle Dream Garages and it made me realise what a mess my garage is......but it has potential.
- Macbeth Bobber using S&S 93" Panhead
- Hamlet Tracker using HD 96" Rubber Mount
- 2009 Stock Streetbob - to rip apart for next custom
- 1999 FXD - to keep forever
- Air Bike - 360 section rear tyre, and air suspension, using TC 88" - race tuned.
- 2009 HD Streetglide